Monday, March 13, 2006

the Loop

the calendar:
March 25 - House Warming/Work Day/Bonfire: Danny and Becca are moving to Laurel (only the greatest town in the world- and my hometown!). Rob and Kate Reinert's homegroup (which is good if you are looking for a homegroup) and The Edge are trying to team up to help the Young's clean up their yard and do some small jobs around their house, then we will party it up, bonfire style. Food, Music, Ministry, and some of the greatest people you'll ever meet will be there. Starts around 2pm for the work, then the fun will follow immediately. (That's Danny and Becca on the right...its ok, they're married!)
April 8 - Work Day at Bay Shore. 8am-12pm. If you are wondering about your potential usefulness, here is some incentive...I've been there before and I could actually help. If I can do it, we can all do it.
April 28-30 - Camping!!!! Let me know if you are interested. I think we found a state park up in the great state of PA. Everything we need and MORE.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to go camping!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home